BlueSpot is a theme created by fusing 2 excellent themes by Sadish Bala – CoffeeSpot and AquaBlue. I’ve used the basic layout of Coffeespot and the CSS/colour scheme of AquaBlue. I haven’t spent as much time on it as a theme designer probably spends while creating a theme, probably, but I’m quite happy with the end result. Recently, someone e-mailed me to tell me that they are interested in using this theme for their blog. So, I took some time out and have decided to package it and release it for free public consumption.
You can do whatever you want with this theme, feel free to change even the footer if you want… it would be nice if you linked back to me and/or let me know if you’re going to use this theme, though. The theme is lightweight and minimal, in a manner of speaking.
As far as support is concerned, I’ll try to help you out as much as I can… however, I’ll admit freely that I’m not theme-designer, and probably will not be able to help you out much.
- Archive Page(s)
- Contact Page
- Author Page
- 404 Page
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Dynamic Sidebar
Here’s a screenshot of the theme:
- Added support for Spanish language.
- Fixed another typo in the footer that appears in the English version. (Can’t believe I released the theme with this error three times :S )
- Fixed a bug in the author.php file.
- Added support for other languages. If you can help me translate the theme to other languages, please contact me at blog[at]gurdit[dot]com
- Edited a spelling error in the footer