Posted on 16 Sep 2006 under Uncategorized
My mum says nothing is impossible.
I was discussing this with Aditya this morning in the bus, and realized she’s wrong.
- It’s impossible to go to college and not be reminded of the silly rules at least once a day.
- It’s impossible to get the TDP gang at the back to rock out to Iron Maiden.
- It’s impossible to have water in the college bathrooms’ taps when you need it the most.
- It’s impossible to sit in class with a full day of lectures and not feel sleepy.
- It’s impossible for the girl I find interesting to ask me out. (I’m not a book)
- It’s impossible to get a pat on the back by the lecturer for blowing the biggest gum bubble he’s ever seen.
- It’s impossible to have unstopped power supply to the college for an entire day.
- It’s impossible to find a place for everyone in the college bus without someone having to share his/her seat with someone else.
- It’s impossible to flirt with someone.
- It’s impossible to expect reasonable and logically sound rules.
- It’s impossible to hear a lecture (or any speech, actually) by the principal without hearing the word “bloodybhool” in them.
- It’s impossible to not be reminded to wear your ID Card, especially when you’re already wearing it.
OK, enough rubbish for now. This is my pathetic excuse for a blog entry. Have a nice day/night.